The cinema, in Old Church Road, first opened its doors on April 20 1912 when its debut screening was a fundraiser for survivors and relatives of people who lost their lives in the Titanic tragedy just days earlier.
The cinema, in Old Church Road, first opened its doors on April 20 1912 when its debut screening was a fundraiser for survivors and relatives of people who lost their lives in the Titanic tragedy just days earlier.